I am a 4th year graduate student in the Math Department at Harvard.
e-mail: apetrov at math dot harvard dot edu
Papers and preprints
- appendix to 'Hodge numbers are not derived invariants in positive characteristic' by Nicolas Addington and Daniel Bragg,
- Geometrically irreducible p-adic local systems are de Rham up to a twist,
- Rigid-analytic varieties with projective reduction violating Hodge symmetry,
- (with Vadim Vologodsky) On the periodic topological cyclic homology of DG categories in characteristic p,
- (with Dmitry Vaintrob and Vadim Vologodsky) The Gauss-Manin connection on the periodic cyclic homology,