I am a Member of the Institute for Advanced Study in the School of Mathematics. I am also a Benjamin Peirce Fellow at Harvard University (on leave for the 2020-21 academic year), a position held jointly with a Simons Postdoctoral Fellowship for the 2021-22 and 2022-23 academic years.
I graduated from Stanford University with a PhD in Mathematics in 2020. My advisor was Yakov Eliashberg.
E-mail: lcote [@] math [dot] harvard [dot] edu
Publications and preprints:
- Laurent Côté and François-Simon Fauteux-Chapleau, Homological invariants of codimension 2 contact submanifolds, preprint. (arxiv)
- Laurent Côté and Georgios Dimitroglou Rizell, Symplectic rigidity of fibers in cotangent bundles of Riemann surfaces, preprint. (arxiv)
- Laurent Côté and Georgios Dimitroglou Rizell, Linking of Lagrangian tori and embedding obstructions in symplectic 4-manifolds, preprint. (arxiv)
- Laurent Côté and Ikshu Neithalath, On the sheaf-theoretic SL(2, C) Casson-Lin invariant, preprint. (arxiv)
- Laurent Côté and Ciprian Manolescu, A sheaf-theoretic SL(2, C) Floer homology for knots, Proc. London Math. Soc. 119 (2019), 1336-1387. (arxiv)
- Laurent Côté, On linking of Lagrangian tori in R^4, J. Symplectic Geom. 18 (2020), no. 2, 409-462. (arxiv)
I organized the student symplectic seminar in the Fall of 2018 and Winter of 2019.