I'm a research scientist working with the Simons Collaboration on Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory, and Computation
The main person I work under is Noam Elkies
. I did my PhD with Dorian Goldfeld
I'm interested in analytic number theory, arithmetic statistics, computational number theory, and elliptic curves.
Here is my CV.
Papers and Preprints
- Computing modular forms using supersingular isogeny graphs. [arXiv] Preprint.
- Conjecture: 100% of elliptic surfaces over Q have rank zero. [arXiv] To appear in the Simons Symposia.
- Non-random behaviour in sums of modular symbols. [arXiv] To appear in the International Journal of Number Theory.
- The distribution of multiples of real points on an elliptic curve. [arXiv] Journal of Number theory 2020.
- Constants in Titchmarsh divisor problems for elliptic curves, with Bell, Blakestad, Cojocaru, Jones, Matei, Smith, and Vogt [arXiv] Research in Number theory 2020.